Our Train for Tryout Events serve to prepare players for tryouts and the upcoming club season. They are designed so that the players get to become familiar with the expectations and drills used in tryouts, meet and play under top club program coaches and meet potential teammates. Both nights will differ in content. Don’t miss out on your chance to come into tryouts competitive, confident, comfortable and prepared!
Why attend our Train for Tryouts Events?
- Tryout Drills – get comfortable with the drills we will run at tryouts and gain confidence
- Bust the Rust – get back into the mode of the competitive level of play in Lanier’s Club Volleyball Program
- Meet Coaches – meet and be trained by our AMAZING coaches. Our top coaches in appropriate age groups will be there!
- Instruction – Training Events are run like mini-camps. Instruction abounds, player-coach ratio is low.
$40 for Both Nights, $30 for 1 Night – Training plans and timelines closely mirror those for Tryouts
14 & Under (11U, 12U, 13U & 14U tryout age groups)
- 12U – Monday, 10/9 & Thursday, 10/12 – 5:30-7:30 PM (MAX 36 participants) – Trainging and Tryouts for 12U are Complete!
- 4513U & 14U – Monday, 10/9 & Thursday, 10/12 – 7:30-9:30 PM (MAX 72 participants) – Training and Tryouts for 13U & 14U are Complete!
15 & Older (15U, 16U, 17U & 18U tryout age groups)
- 15U – Tuesday, 10/24 & Thursday, 10/26 – 5:30-7:30 PM (MAX 36 participants) – Register Now!!!!!
- 16U, 17U & 18U – Tuesday, 10/24 & Thursday, 10/26 – 7:45-9:45 PM (MAX 36 participants) – Register Now!!!!!