Lanier Volleyball Fundraisers
#1 – Honey Baked Ham – Due 11/23
Sell Honey Baked Ham gift cards! There is a new process this year, please read below:
Players earn 20% of the value of the cards that are sold. Here’s why you should participate in this Fundraiser:
- Cards are purchased at full face value on the HoneyBaked Ham Fundraiser link: https://honeybakedfundraising.com/fundraisers/laniervolleyball
- Individuals/Corporations purchasing cards should indicate the name of the individual that they are supporting during the purchase.
- Gift cards will be delivered directly to the customers by HoneyBaked Ham.
- Purchase by 11/23.
- Gift Cards available in any denomination.
**Everything will be completed via the website above.
Download the Flyer and Fundraising Script Below:
#2 – Lanier Banner Program – 3′ x 4′ Banner with your logo
Sell a banner and players earn 50%.
- We are offering a 3’ x 4’ Banner with your company logo for the price of $250.00. This price will include a banner to be displayed on the wall at Lanier’s home gym and also a website banner.
- Your company name will be seen by the many players and fans throughout the upcoming volleyball season. Throughout the course of a year, we have hundreds of families in our facility for rec league volleyball, club volleyball, summer programs as well as the tae kwon do and the Ava White Academy school classes that share our facility.
- In addition to the visibility, we will encourage our players and fan base to patronize your business. Your ad purchase goes directly towards covering the fees of the player selling you this service, our financial aid program, and the production of this banner.
#3 -Lanier Virtual 5K
More Information to come soon!
If you would be interested in sponsoring an athlete, you can donate to our scholarship fund here: https://laniervolleyball.com/donate/.
GENERAL FUNDRAISING INFORMATION
**Player gets what they put into it – with hard work, you can potentially earn 50-100% of your dues! However, no one is required to participate!
All Lanier Volleyball fundraisers are completely optional for our members. If you join a Lanier team, you will not be “asked” to sell candy bars, buy raffle tickets, sell cookie dough, etc. for Lanier. We provide fundraising opportunities so that athletes can earn individual account credit towards their dues.
We want club volleyball to be affordable to all who wish to participate. As a non-profit organization, we are able to participate in several great programs to help members earn account credit. You can choose the program(s) that best fit with what you are willing and able to do. As with most things in life, the more you put into these fundraisers, the more credit you will earn.
Club volleyball is for everyone. Lanier VBC provides the best opportunities in the state to earn account credit. We have several members who fund-raise entire season costs for travel teams. It takes time, effort, and motivation–but it is possible. Get involved and start earning credit today!
Funds raised by a Lanier Volleyball Club participant through individual fundraisers will be credited toward that member’s account. Because individual fundraisers are provided to help members offset the costs of participating in Lanier, earned credit can only be applied to club fees. If a member has unused credit on account and elects not to continue membership, the credit will be rolled into the general operating fund. There will be no cash-outs, reimbursements, or transfers for credit on account earned through fundraisers. Lanier reserves the right to deduct a portion of any money raised to cover the costs of running the fundraiser.
While any athlete may start fundraising as early as they wish, participating in a fundraiser for Lanier Volleyball Club and earning credit towards a member account prior to Club Team tryouts does not in any way guarantee a position on a Lanier Volleyball Club team. Members are placed on a team based on qualifying volleyball skill criteria. If an athlete so chooses to participate in a fundraiser prior to tryouts so as to begin earning credit early and does not make a Lanier Volleyball Team the credit will be rolled into the general operating fund.
Gift Versus Donation
Because Lanier Volleyball Club is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, donations made to the general operating or scholarship funds can be tax-deductible to the donor. Many athletes have been very successful in generating funds to help pay for season costs by sending letters to family and friends asking for help. While this method of fundraising is very effective, the money raised is considered a gift to the athlete and is not tax deductible. Any time a donor designates money be applied to a specific account, to benefit a specific member, the contribution is considered a gift, and is not tax deductible.
In order for a donation to be tax deductible, it must be un-designated by the donor.
Motivation and Return
We have several very good fundraisers available to our members. The more motivated an athlete is to earn credit, the better the return will be. Please read through each fundraiser to get an idea about the time and effort required to participate and the potential earning power of each fundraiser. Generally, the more effort required, the greater the return. Get involved and start earning!
Lanier VBC offers various fundraisers throughout the club season that have a definite start and stop time. Lanier will add to this list as opportunities arise. If you have a fundraising idea, please contact us. We want to make club volleyball affordable to anyone who wants to play. We will do what we can to turn a fundraising idea into reality.