CLUB VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM
Our club teams, led by an elite level coaching staff, are competitive travel teams. Teams train 2-3 times a week on a 5-6 month schedule. Members of these teams are selected by a try-out process and receive high-quality practices/ instruction as well as competitive play at tournaments both locally, regionally and nationally.
CLUB VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM FAQ'S
Commonly Asked Questions and Information
Lanier’s Club Volleyball Program offers many advantages to athletes and, while each athlete’s club volleyball experience may differ, participation can provide multiple opportunities:
- Improve technical, tactical and physical skills through an intensive 5-6 month season outside of the athlete’s school team
- Compete at a higher level of volleyball – to push the athlete to reach their individual peak potential
- Gain exposure (at elite levels) to college coaches and programs – It should be noted that many players and their families choose to participate in club volleyball simply for this reason. However, while playing on a club volleyball team is essential to being recruited, it neither guarantees that it will happen, nor is it enough on its own.
- Meet new friends and play with athletes whose goals are similar to their own – be a part of a true Family Culture
- Gain intangible rewards such as improved mental and emotional maturity and valuable character traits
- Participation in the sport she LOVES at the elite level