Registering with the Southern Region of USA Volleyball
Please Note: ALL ATHLETES wishing to tryout with Lanier Volleyball Club for the 2019-20 Club Season must register with BOTH the SRVA and Lanier Volleyball Club.
SRVA Membership Registration is required to tryout for and participate in the 2019-20 club season with Lanier Volleyball Club. New this year, the Southern Region (SRVA) has begun using the national registration system, webpoint. This SRVA webpage will give you all the information you need.
- New this season: a new registration system, WebPoint
- New this season: pay USA Volleyball/SRVA directly for your membership
- New this season: a $5 Tryout Membership option that will turn into full USAV (USA Volleyball) membership once your athlete is placed on a team.
- New this season: You will print a membership card from within WebPoint once you register. You MUST bring this card with you to tryouts.
- Please read through the Registration Instructions linked below.
- If you chose to register your athlete for a $5 Tryout Membership, it will cover the SRVA Tryout period. Afterwards, if your athlete makes a team and chooses to play, you will need to upgrade the membership and pay the remaining fee ($55 for full or $25 for financially disadvantaged) after commitment night.
|Information for ALL Athletes||
WebPoint Tells Me “No User Account Found” – How Do I Log in? *see below
Information for NEW to CLUB Athletes
*if you have registered with the SRVA or USAV before, this is NOT you.
|New Member Registration Instructions|
|Information for RETURNING to CLUB Athletes||
I am a RETURNING to CLUB Athlete From a DIFFERENT Region **see below
*If you are a RETURNING to CLUB athlete (you have played within USA Volleyball/the SRVA before) and you cannot seem to log in to webpoint, go to this link and click “Request a Login,” fill out your athlete’s information as you did within the SRVA system in the past. It should allow you to log in.
**If you were previously registered in a different region of USA Volleyball than Southern Region, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and birth date to switch your region affiliation. You will need to do this before you can register for a Southern Region membership.
Please Note: ALL ATHLETES wishing to tryout with Lanier Volleyball Club for the 2019-20 Club Season must register with BOTH the SRVA and Lanier Volleyball Club.Thank you for considering attending club tryouts at Lanier. We are very excited about the upcoming club season!. Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
- Explained – You may verbally commit to a team before 10/17 (or 11/8). You should not financially commit to any team or club before 10/17 (or 11/8). Any commitment, verbal or otherwise, made to a team or club before 10/17 (or 11/8) is not considered binding. Once offered a position on a team, such offer may not be withdrawn prior to 10/17 (or 11/8), unless the offer is rejected by the player/parent. Please understand that these are your rights as a club tryout participant. No club should “bully” or “pressure” you into making a decision. If you feel a club is threatening to pull your offer with them before the 10/17 (or 11/8) commitment date, please contact SRVA President, Steve Kenyon.