Lanier’s Club Volleyball Program offers many advantages to athletes and, while each athlete’s club volleyball experience may differ, participation can provide multiple opportunities:
· The opportunity to improve technical, tactical and physical skills through an intensive 5-6 month season outside of the athlete’s school team
· The opportunity to compete at a higher level of volleyball – to push the athlete to reach their individual peak potential
· The opportunity to gain exposure (at elite levels) to college coaches and programs – It should be noted that many players and their families choose to participate in club volleyball simply for this reason. However, while playing on a club volleyball team is essential to being recruited, it neither guarantees that it will happen, nor is it enough on its own.
· The opportunity meet new friends and play with athletes whose goals are similar to their own
· The opportunity to gain intangible rewards such as improved mental and emotional maturity and valuable character traits
Club Volleyball Teams offer many advantages to athletes and, while each athlete’s club volleyball experience may differ, participation can help meet several common goals:
For 14U & younger, club season begins with tryouts in mid-October.
For 15U and older, club season begins with tryouts in late October/ early November.
The exception to this is on our 11U & 12U teams on which a more balanced playing time approach is used. A complete equality of playing time is not guaranteed due to many factors, but balancing player development and competitiveness is our priority for these age groups.
Lanier Volleyball Club attempts to provide the highest quality training for the lowest possible cost. All club fees cover coaching fees, gym costs, region registration fees, tournament registration fees, and uniform expenses and administrative expenses, but do not include any travel expenses (food, transportation, or lodging) associated with tournaments. You can expect the total club fee to be between $1200-1700, depending on the age group, level of the team, number of teams total, the tournaments attended, and the number of girls on the team. We will make every effort to keep costs as low as possible, and cost per team may vary depending on which tournaments the team decides to attend. We believe that cost should never be a factor in whether or not an athlete can participate in our program, so please contact us if you have concerns – we would love to work with you! For more cost specifics, please contact us for detailed information – firstname.lastname@example.org